This cake is the most tasty cake that I’ve ever tasted and I’m sure your family will love it. Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- Turn on your oven to 350.
- Then put all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Whisk the ingredients together until mixed well.
- Put all the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix well with a wooden spoon. Pour the batter into a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Put the pudding ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well. Pour evenly over batter in casserole dish.
- Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean. Then dig in.